1. What is HostedSwitch®?
2. Who needs HostedSwitch®?
3. What kind of companies use our VoIP Hosted Switch?
4. How can I start using
5. What hardware do I need to use
6. What software do I need to use
7. I cannot login with Account ID and Password I received.
8. Do I Need to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) in order to work with
9. What is Feed?
1. When can I test my equipment with HostedSwitch®?
2. What should my engineers do to prepare for testing?
1. What parameters should I specify when registering equipment?
2. What do gateway parameters mean?
3. Is there a limit of the number of devices I can register?
4. Is there a way to translate phone numbers sent by/to my equipment?
5. Can I limit the maximum number of calls placed on my terminating equipment?
6. Does HostedSwitch® recommend any specific software versions?
7. Does HostedSwitch® convert Fast start with h.245 tunneling to Slow start?
1. Will we get a dedicated HostedSwitch® IP?
2. Will you provide us with software?
3. What is the price for HostedSwitch® Service?
4. Can I make test calls and see all the features of HostedSwitch®?
5. Do you have clients who use this service and can we get references?
6. Do you sell IP telephony equipment?
7. Where is HostedSwitch® located?
8. What is your backbone in the USA?
9. What are IP addresses of HostedSwitch®?
10. Can I create sub-accounts?
11. I have a database of my own. Will I be able to synchronize it with yours?
1. Will I need an engineer to reroute my traffic?
2. Can I limit capacity usage for each originating/terminating customer/gateway/route?
3. Can I set a Quality Alert for a route?
4. Can I load a list of tariffs into your system instead of entering tariff one by one?
5. Can I set priorities for my Routes?
6. What are the Route Templates used for?
7. Can I set up a price for a route that will vary depending on time of day?
8. Does HostedSwitch® provide any programmatic way to manage Routing?
1. How many gateways can I monitor with HostedSwitch®?
2. What is included into your Call Detail Records?
3. How do I download the most detailed Call Detail Records?
4. For how long does HostedSwitch® store detailed CDRs?
5. Do you provide any online report that could help me in traffic monitoring?
6. Will I be notified if anything happens in my account?
1. Can HostedSwitch® bill end-users and generate PIN codes?
2. Can I set my own rates into HostedSwitch® billing platform?
3. Can I manage my customers balances and provide them with CDR statistics via web?
4. If I need to change billing settings, how long will it take?
5. Will I be able to use your billing system to bill my customers?
6. How can I generate a proforma invoice for a payment?
7. What do Customer parameters mean?
1. Will we get technical support? Will we pay for it?
2. Where can I find the full list of equipment you can reliably work with?
3. Does HostedSwitch® work with Clarent?
4. Can I connect to other Softswitches?
5. How many concurrent lines can we send on HostedSwitch®?
6. Does HostedSwitch® allow connecting equipment of different origin?
7. Can HostedSwitch® provide ISDN translation?
8. I need my employees to have a limited access to my account. Is that possible?
9. Can I check what changes under the account my employees made?
1. What are the most common reasons for failed calls?
2. What are the columns labeled Final RV, Current RV and ISDN cause in the Failed Calls table?
3. What does 'call duration' mean for failed calls?
1. What are the authentication methods of VoIP connection between an originator and terminator?
2. How can I prevent my gateways from incoming unauthorized traffic?